Version 0.4.0 is out!
- Added team selector.
- Added flag.
- Added goal.
- Added team scoreboard.
- Added instagib ruling block.
- Added pendulum.
- Added option to snap camera automatically between two portals.
- Added server browser and ability to list your hosted game on public list.
- Fixed glow with multiple blocks in custom themes.
- Fixed a crash which occured when audio emitter was placed during multiplayer game.
- Fixed elevator collision problem.
- Fixed problem when trying to middle mouse click meat-block in edit mode.
- Fixed random crash related unability to draw already cleared surface.
- Fixed a crash which occured when clock was placed during multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash which occured when mechanic base and sawblade shared the same starting space.
- Fixed an issue with missile turrets, which caused them not to shoot during multiplayer game when admin was in edit mode.
- Fixed an issue with mechanical parts, where other blocks wouldn't want to stick on them during multiplayer.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue, where blocks could be deleted while players were still loading.
- Fixed triggers related to clock and audio emitter.
- Improved portal physics.
- Improved snowing and raining effects.
- Improved value descriptions with some blocks.
- Improved clock's timer functionality both in single- and multiplayer.
- Greatly improved hit detection when shooting meaty blocks.
- Multiplayer text fields now support ctrl+v.
- Removed "rotate" tooltip from missile turrets.
- Small improvements to backgrounds.
Till the next version I hope to complete the main menu rework, at minimum! I'll keep on tinkering around with blocks and improve them, like "mechanic platform". I don't like its solid design. I want players to be able to drop down and shoot through it! But, these are things that are "coming later". Maybe before this game turns 5 years old in April? Who knows!
Get Portal Mortal
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.